CHAN provides utility assistance for residents of Victorville, CA who meet certain income eligibility guidelines. Make sure you review and provide any requested information or documents so we are able to process your request quickly. Not sure if you qualify? Please contact the CHAN offices and a representative will help be happy to assist you. Use the button below to request an appointment

Request an appointment below or call 760-241-9900 email: info@chanhd.org

Request an appointment with a CHAN Representative

Download the application, fill it out and bring it to your appointment. If you cannot bring the completed application that is ok, a CHAN representative will help. Please be sure you have the information to answer the questions completely.

Gather all of the required documents listed below


Current (most recent) GAS BILL

*entire bill all pages showing 22+ days of service

Current (most recent) ELECTRIC BILL

*entire bill all pages showing 22+ days of service

Rental agreement OR Mortgage statement Household Income:

** Must be current (last 4-weeks) for all all household members

Signed Consent form by utility account holder

(form provided by agency) **Not required for applicants whose name is on the utility bill where the benefit will be applied **